-->

Saturday 25 February 2012

THE SPIRITSSS CMIN !

first of all, im kinda dissapointd wth myslf for this entire whole sem..
i cn imagine hw much i get 4 my cry mark for each of the subject.
its gonna b worst n errghh..
dun know hw to explaind it.

BUT,SUDDENLYYYY..
kat kolej ade program mento mentee in IPB last friday..
my mento is PN. KASNIAH ..
u know wat ? i DO LOVE HERRRR
she gives me a lot of spirit
n insyaalah i will apply it on my final nt wahai my dearly mentoo
i will try my best to achieve wat u expect me to achieve 4 this sem eventhought its kinda taugh n rough sem 4 me..
im sharing my problms wth her which means tht im vry week in calculating and u know that kind of stufff..
but ,she is a maths lecturer too..
so,myb i cn go n seek for her help anytime n anywhere..
yeaahhh. n she expect me to get high pointer thn las sem n try to get DL 4 THIS SEM.
BUT I DUN KNOWWWW..
i dun wnt to get DL coz i know that i cant !!
but ,she said nothing impossible for that ..
dun forget to pray n remember ALLAH all the time..
she added, if u feel like u wnt to give up reading n studying., wat u must do is berzikir n insyaalah spirits untuk stdy tu akn masuk balik
n wat makes me feels so touchable is ..
wen she said, time die sem 3 dulu, there is a lot of obstacle that she have to face especiaally wen final is around the corner..
she said that her besfrends dosent want to talk to her ..(which also happens to me)
n at the same time also, there is a guy that love her..
ahahhaahahah
i like the way she told me that story..how she faced with all that kind of obstacle n she MAKE IT TILL THE END !
she got DL !!
u know wat, I WANT TO BE LIKE HER !!
SHE IS MY MENTOOO N I PROMISED TO HER THT I WIL TRY MY BEST TO GET DL ...
thanx MADAMMM..
u make me feel so hyperinflation now ..ahahahha
yeaahhhh !

p/s : im sori if my english writing is bad.. my grammar is goin nowhere ..but,atleast, im trying not to copy n    
       paste any of this sources frm internet .. OOOPPSSS !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment