-->

Friday 10 February 2012

I'VE GOT TO BE ON THE TRACK AGAIN !

Assalamualaikum and a bery2 gud day to u olllssss..

seriously ,obviously n for surely gile2,
this yr n this sem dosent bring any 'ong' n luck langsung for me..
idk y ,this sem terrible sgt !..but,last sem i was doing the same thing toooo
play more,play more.play more n study lesssss..hih
but, it didnt bring any effects on my quiz n test markss.
thts y im kind of weird..knape sem ni my marks sgt teribble n worst..
especially macroeconomicsssss...arghhh ..calculate,calculate n calculate !

but ,at this moment..while im typing this entry .. i already finished katham buku macro chapter 5 ..
tp,on the theory part jek laaa..kire2 tu, i wil asked my frenz later..hhi
my azam fr this yr is,xnak dimalukan oleh sape2 pon...ahhaha
n i will changed it..after think cook2 .my new determination,goals n objectives are..............

1) I'VE GOT TO BE ON MY TRACK AGAINNNNNNNNN......

yeaaahhh..the spritssss...do come in.help to reduce the capital L that exist in my body n my soul...
errgggghhhhh...ambusheddd cpt wahai spirits n bunuh all the capital L Tuuuu...


nahhhhhh..read all thisss
this is 'wat so call' motivations for those who's dissapointed jus like meeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment