-->

Thursday 31 May 2012

#miss my old life :(

where i always feel hppy
where there is no probs to think bout
where i just care bout my own life
where frenz n family is evrything
where there is no phone
where im used to dream big
where there is nthing in my head
where im just focusing on study
where i have my NON-FAKE laughing
where i used to think both positive n negative equally
where there is no love for the boys
where im used to think bout my future
where i feel free
where i dun have to concern bout other people feelings
where where where n where??



smetimes,i just wanna have my old life back
but,when i think bout it twice.
no, i dun want
coz this is wat GOD planned for me
n we should just be thankful bout
everythingg
just remember, dun ever regret about who u are today coz you are not the same you in the past..

#sorry if my english broken smwhere,n the same thing goes wth the grammar or the langguage..heeh :)







No comments:

Post a Comment