-->

Saturday 5 May 2012

#JUST FOR YOU

#When i text u, i miss u. when im not texting u, im waiting for u to miss me :)

#i wanna be a girl who makes your bad days feel better n the one that makes u say 'my life has changed since i met her' :)

#you're lika a song in my head that never gets old :)

#when i get a text from you,i immediately stop whenever im doing to reply it  :)

#Fast replies make me feel that u wanna talk to me,but slow replies make me feel you're talking to someone better :(

#a morning text dsent only mean "good morning"-it has a silent loving messages that says: i think of u when i wake up :)

#those late night calls n texts where u confess everything n have the best conversation :)

p/s : God want us to meet few more wrong people,so when the right one comes, we'll know how to be grateful for the gifts :)





No comments:

Post a Comment