-->

Friday 13 January 2012

BEAUTY VERSUS UGLY !

assalamualaikum...ashemekon oo ashemekom..
hikhik..pon pon ! nw entry's coming ..

im quite interesting about today's entry ..
hem hemm..
about beauty versus ugly.
wen im typing this entry, flashback of my lifes lingered in my mind.
i stil remembered wen i was in form 1 a.k.a 13 years old.
i've been humiliated by one boys infront of all muslim frenz in kelas agama..
i cn say that smetimes ,
im kind of overload confident persons.
so,on that terrrriiiible n humiliate day ever for me
i was answering my ustazah question with a very louder voice without raise my hands up .
n then ,my ustazah said
"what's ain ? can u repeated it again?"
i am very proud wen i heard that .
so, i stood up n repeated the answered with a high pitch, very loud voice n  high confident ever !
i said
"kita mestilah meninggalkan larangan Allah swt dan melakukan ape yg disuruh oleh-NYA"
smthg like that laaa..
then ,my ustazah said
"cantik jawapan kamu tu ain"
n i was like kembang kuncup kat blakang..
BUT THEN..
SUDDENLY..
theres a boys name ismail..i dun know where he is now after almost 7 years the incident happened 
n i dun want tu know at all..
he said..
with a loud voice (same like mine wen i read my answer b4 that)
"jawapan jek cantik,muka x cantik!"
OH MAIII GODNESS !!
i cant imagine wat kind of feelings exist in my mind ,heart,muscles n usus2 perut tht time..
im very shy n i really2 wanted to cry.
then ustazah said
"ismail,ape yg awak ckp ni"
n wat i saw that time is
all my girlss frenz were laughing to each other..
is that a funny things for u to humiliated people in front of publics ?
of cos it is not !
n as a frenz,are u will laughed ??
until now,i still remembered tht incident.
n to ismail
u r nut handsome langsung k
rambut pun kerinting !
swear to god,i hate u damn much !!
u...u go to hell
n im goin to heaven !
opppss..its not true..only Allah knows who wil go to hell n who goin to go to heaven ..
but ,after tht incident,i know who is NURUL AIN..
im never bin affected by those words u know
u cn say anything tht u really2 want,but the truth is
i believed that me,myself have my own speciality in a certain things
it dosent means that u r beauty,so u r perfect
bullshit !
its not true keyhhh..
the real beuty comes deep inside
u just have to dig it..
then ,u will see.

today,i am 20 years old n after 7 years..

i know who i am
i know that beauty dosent play any role in my life
i,me ,myself is the one who will decide wether i am a beautiful lady or not
this is because
it dosent matter la if u r ugly,
bukan nye akan ade world war 3 pun if u ugly right ?
u just have to be proud of that
y am i saying like this ?
my answered would be
all people that u have now
frenz,family or even ur love ones
is the real person tht really appreciated u
they r not embrassed to be ur frenz because they r ur truly frenz
smtimes there is a frenz
that wanted to be ur frenz damn much because u r preety girls
n wen u r pretty,evryone wnt to make frenz wth u unsincerely..
u know wat does it means by unsincerely right ?
so,dun be sad if u r not born beauty,,
u just have to believed in this quootes
i,me,mysef believed this quotes damn much !

YOUR CONFIDENCE MAKES YOU,YOURSLEF BEAUTIFUL




No comments:

Post a Comment